+218 - 21 - 4911198-99
To apply for Bangladesh visa, the applicant must submit original passport valid for at least 06 months with minimum two blank pages. Visa application must be submitted to the Embassy a prescribed visa application form along with 2 (two) recent passport size photographs with white background. Please click www.visa.gov.bd. Incomplete application form or application with incorrect information or insufficient supporting papers may be rejected without citing any reason thereof. Applicant may be called for an interview if it is felt necessary by the visa issuing officer.
Please pay the visa fees in cash. The Visa Fee is Non-refundable even if the visa is refused.
Timing for Bangladesh Visa:
Receiving of application:
0830 hrs- 1300 hrs (Sunday to Thursday)
Visa processing time:
At least Seven (07) working days.
Delivery of Visa:
2:00pm to 3:00pm (Sunday to Thursday)
1. A letter from concern business organization in Libya introducing the applicant, his employment status in the organization and the purpose of visit to Bangladesh.
2. A letter of invitation from Bangladeshi organization mentioning the applicant's name, passport number, the purpose of visit and duration for which visa is required. It should be addressed to Bangladesh High Commission, London.
Duration of Business Visa is Maximum six (06) months.
1. A letter from concern NGO duly attested by the NGO Affairs Bureau, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
2. Appointment letter with full terms, conditions and salary details from the NGO (where the applicant is going to join).
3. A letter from concern organization in Libya mentioning the applicant's position in the organization and the purpose of visit to Bangladesh
Duration of NGO Visa is Maximum three (03) months. Visa may be further extended from Bangladesh.
Consular ServicesThe Embassy will remain opened on Friday from 3 pm to 6 pm for receiving consular documents. This services will include only renewal, endorsement of passport.
JSC Exam 2015JSC examination will be started from 1st November 2015. All examinees are requested come to the Embassy at 5:30 am. The exam will start at 6 am in the morning.